PGA of America Disaster Relief Fund
The PGA Disaster Relief Fund was created to provide assistance to PGA members who find themselves faced with temporary financial problems due to medical emergencies or natural disasters such as flooding or storms. The PGA Disaster Relief Fund is supported exclusively by donations from PGA Professionals. PGA of America is currently accepting phase I applications for those that have been impacted by Hurricane Irma. For more details on disaster relief and to complete the Phase I application click here.
If you have experienced a major hardship or know of members who have, please reach out to Executive Director, Geoff Lofstead at 561-729-0567 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Closures/Reopen Dates
In an effort to assist everyone, we have developed the following files outlining reopen dates for facilities. The links below are broken down by chapter. Once you know when your facility plans to reopen, please click here to complete a short survey noting when that date will be. This list will be updated daily to ensure accuracy.
- Island Chapter
- Southeast Chapter
- Southern Chapter
- Southwest Chapter
If anyone has any questions, please contact the Section office at 561-729-0544.
Disaster Relief Donations
If anyone would like to make a donation to the disaster relief fund, please click here.
Major Championship Schedule Updates
- SFPGA Professional/Section Championship
- This event will now be held October 10th-12th at McArthur Golf Club and Sailfish Point Golf Club (originally scheduled for October 3rd-5th).
- The deadline will be October 4th at 11:59 PM
- For further details including registration click here
- Assistants Championship
- This event will now be held the first week of October, however the finalized date and site are still to be determined (originally rescheduled for October 12th-13th).
- The deadline has already passed.
- Further details regarding our refund policy for those who are unable to attend the rescheduled events will be distributed directly to those who have already registered.