|Pairings||Host Facility Website|
- Entry Form / Online Registration
- Entry Deadline Friday, May 8th at 4:30 PM
- Two best ball of four, Low Professional Division in age groups (Professional will not share in team awards). Three sets of tees depending on age. Low Professional Divisions: Under 50, 50-59, 60-69, 70-74 and 75+. For the team competition only, par is partner for the Professional.
- Open to ALL Amateurs and Professionals of ANY age. Also open to Non-PGA Professionals who have entered into the South Florida Senior Open Championship. PGA Professionals NOT entered into the South Florida Senior Open Championship must be in good standing. Professionals must have a complete team to enter.
Schedule of Events
- 12:00 AM – Registration
- 1:00 PM – Shotgun Start
- 5:00 PM – BBQ/Awards Presentation
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call 561-744-8200 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- 32 Teams – Entries on a first-pay, first served basis.
- 2014 Course Set-Up – Click here for approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Jonathan’s Landing at Old Trail – 18505 SE Clubhouse Dr., Jupiter, FL 33478 – 561-744-8200