The South Florida PGA has a busy schedule in 2016. Below are more details related to upcoming activities and ways to earn MSR credits.
PGA members who volunteer at a junior tour event will receive one (1) credit per hour of volunteering. 6-8 hours per day are anticipated. Below is the schedule through the month of May.
- Challenge Tour – Fountains Country Club – Boynton Beach – February 6-7
- Championship Tour – Fountains Country Club – Boynton Beach – February 20-21
- Challenge Tour – Sandridge Golf Club – Vero Beach – March 5-6
- Championship Tour – TPC Eagle Trace – Coral Springs – March 19-20
- Prep Tour – Fountains Country Club – Boynton Beach – April 2
- Challenge Tour – Champions Club – Stuart – April 9-10
- Championship Tour – Weston Hills Country Club – Weston – April 23-24
- Challenge Tour – Vineyards Country Club – Naples – April 30-May 1
- Prep Tour – Quail Creek Country Club – Naples – May 7
- Championship Tour – Jonathan’s Landing @ Old Trail – Jupiter – May 14-15
- JR PGA Championship Qualifier – Trump National Doral – Miami – May 22
- JR PGA Championship Qualifier – TBD – May 28
If you are able to help with any of these activities please contact Jake Weir at (561) 729-0544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PGA members who participate in Team Golf will earn PGA Required credits. The 2016 Team Golf schedule is divided into two separate seasons: summer and fall.
- Summer Season: June 1 – August 31
- Fall Season: September 1 – November 31
PGA members can earn three (3) PGA Required credits for each season your team participates (total of 6 credits in a calendar year). Max of two PGA members earning credit per team/season (coach & assistant coach). If you are interested in learning more and how you can start a team at your facility please contact Tyler Wolford at (561) 729-0544 or email@example.com.
PLAY GOLF AMERICA DAYS
PGA members who volunteer will receive one (1) credit per hour of volunteering. 2-3 hours are anticipated. These events will begin in February and run through much of the year. To learn more please contact Tyler Wolford at (561) 729-0544 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view upcoming events please click here.