JUNIOR GOLF PGA members who volunteer at a junior tour event will receive one (1) credit per hour of volunteering. 6-8 hours per day are anticipated. Below is the schedule through the month of May.
- Challenge Tour - Fountains Country Club - Boynton Beach - February 6-7
- Championship Tour - Fountains Country Club - Boynton Beach - February 20-21
- Challenge Tour - Sandridge Golf Club - Vero Beach - March 5-6
- Championship Tour - TPC Eagle Trace - Coral Springs - March 19-20
- Prep Tour - Fountains Country Club - Boynton Beach - April 2
- Challenge Tour - Champions Club - Stuart - April 9-10
- Championship Tour - Weston Hills Country Club - Weston - April 23-24
- Challenge Tour - Vineyards Country Club - Naples - April 30-May 1
- Prep Tour - Quail Creek Country Club - Naples - May 7
- Championship Tour - Jonathan's Landing @ Old Trail - Jupiter - May 14-15
- JR PGA Championship Qualifier - Trump National Doral - Miami - May 22
- JR PGA Championship Qualifier - TBD - May 28
TEAM GOLF PGA members who participate in Team Golf will earn PGA Required credits. The 2016 Team Golf schedule is divided into two separate seasons: summer and fall.
- Summer Season: June 1 - August 31
- Fall Season: September 1 - November 31
PLAY GOLF AMERICA DAYS PGA members who volunteer will receive one (1) credit per hour of volunteering. 2-3 hours are anticipated. These events will begin in February and run through much of the year. To learn more please contact Tyler Wolford at (561) 729-0544 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view upcoming events please click here.
Credits that are earned at PGA of America, Section or Chapter events and seminars will be applied to the 36 "PGA Required" credits needed for this MSR Cycle. Credits earned at non-PGA events or seminars (even if they were education or meeting based) will be applied to the "Overall Required" credits needed for this MSR Cycle. Should you have any questions about MSR opportunities or the credit distribution, please contact the Section office at 561-729-0544.