Annually countless companies partner with the South Florida PGA to support the various programs conducting including but not limited to PGA Professional tournaments, education, meeting and junior golf programming.
The South Florida PGA Partnership Program offers a variety of programs built to suit your company’s individual needs and goals. Our Partnership team will work with you to achieve your goals and create opportunities for onsite exposure at competitive golf tournaments, education seminars and membership meetings. You will have the ability to increase your market size and widen your exposure through showcasing your product during various activities. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to advertise products and/or special promotions through Section communications and publications to ensure that your message reaches our membership through your partnership.
- 28+ championship events conducted April through October for South Florida PGA Professionals and Apprentices
- Championships include team events and individual events, and are held at first class facilities throughout the Section.
- Annual Meeting of the Members
- One annual meeting of the membership held annually in May
- Education Seminars
- A minimum of two education seminars conducted annually for PGA Professionals and Apprentices
- Seminar topics vary from teaching to marketing and running your facility to resume building and mock interviews
- Junior Golf Tour/Team Golf
- An eleven membership-based tour that provides a competitive, yet fun tournament atmosphere, encompassing a ten month-season of golf played on some of South Florida’s best golf courses. The South Florida PGA Junior Tour is South Florida’s premiere tour for junior golfers. Twenty-four events are held annually with a maximum field size of 84 juniors ages 11-18.
- The Team Golf program is designed for beginner golfers aged 6-14. It provides a team atmosphere for young golfers, not much different than what you see in beginner soccer and baseball leagues. Team Golf offers an introduction to tournament play through 9-hole team stroke play competition, and serves as a fun, social, less stressful approach to tournament golf. In 2015 approximately 750+ kids will participate in 80+ team golf events.
By partnering with the South Florida Section PGA at our tournaments, education seminars or advertising in a variety of our publications and communication vehicles including the Topics Newsletter, Inside the SFPGA eBlasts, exposure on sfpgagolf.com or direct mailings to our membership, your message will reach individuals who are working day-to-day on the grassroots level, including influential individuals such as General Managers, Directors of Golf, Head Golf Professionals, and Assistant Golf Professionals.
South Florida PGA members, apprentices, junior golfers and GolfPass members are regular users of the internet, email, and social media. We actively use this medium to communicate to them through our website, ecommunication, and social media.