- Click here to register now or click here to download an entry form. Registration deadline is December 10th at 4:30 PM.
- 18 hole – Better ball stroke play
- Teams must be comprised of an eligible male Class A member or apprentice in good standing and a female PGA/LPGA member or apprentice in good standing
- If there is a question regarding eligibility, please call the SFPGA Section office.
- $250/Team – Includes golf, cart, range, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, $5 bag gratuity per player
- $100/Team Optional Bonus Pool
- $20/Team Optional Skins Game
- 50 Teams
Schedule of Events
- 12:00 PM Shotgun start
- 4:30 PM cocktails/hors d’oeuvres & awards
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call 239-353-5100 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- Click here for a listing of hotels offering discounted rates to PGA Professionals.
- Course Set-Up – Click here for approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click hereto read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Alcohol Policy: Alcohol is not permitted at any point during the round of play for the Mixed Event. “during the round of play” includes any suspension of play. The penalty for a violation of this policy would be disqualification.
- Bonita Bay Club Naples – 3700 Wildwood Blvd. / Naples, FL 34120
2014 – Chris Trout / Brittney Bertilson – 66 (Sailfish Point Golf Club)