The South Florida PGA Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded to support the South Florida community, with a focus on junior golf, education and scholarships, and charitable gifting. The South Florida PGA Foundation falls under the direction of the South Florida PGA, a not-for-profit organization comprised of over 1,800 men and women PGA Professionals serving as the experts in business and the game of golf.
In 2004 the South Florida PGA Foundation began operations as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded to support the South Florida community. Since its inception, the Foundation has experienced extreme growth through the support of more than 1,800 PGA Professionals, 460 facilities, and numerous corporations. Over the past eleven years the Foundation has touched the lives of more than 12,000 individuals residing in South Florida, through various programming included but not limited to junior golf, charitable gifting, and scholarships.
For more information about the Foundation, and activities conducted throughout the community please click on the following links below.
- PGA Golf Day
- Charitable Gifting
- The SFPGA Foundation annually grants over $10,000 in funds to local charities throughout the South Florida community.
- Habitat for Humanity
- PGA Professionals out in the community building homes for local families!
- PGA HOPE
- Helping Our Patriots Everywhere – PGA Professionals providing golf instruction to local veterans enhancing rehabilitation and assimilation back into society through the game of golf.
- Junior Golf
- The South Florida PGA Foundation administering four levels of junior golf programming for juniors aged 6-18. The programs include Team Golf, Prep Tour, Challenge Tour and Championship Tour. For more details click here.
- Over $9,500 is annually awarded to deserving young students throughout the state to assist with their college education.
- Smiling Fore Life
- Hospital program providing a welcome distraction to young patients & families dealing with serious medical conditions.
For more details on how you can get involved click here.
Anyone wishing to make a donation to the South Florida PGA Foundation can click here download a donation form and mail it to the following address, payable SFPGA Foundation, or call 561.729.0544.
Attn: Meredith Schuler
South Florida PGA
186 Atlantis Blvd.
Atlantis, FL 33462
In addition to making a donation, you can become a South Florida PGA Foundation member. There are four different membership levels, and in return Foundation members will receive South Florida PGA Foundation logoed merchandise. To become a member click on the button below.