Registration Links Below
|Pairings Round 1||
Pairings Round 2
Round 1 Results
|Round 2 Results||Weather|
|PGA Championships Series Timetable||2014 Results|
- Senior Section Championship Entry Form
- SF Senior PGA Pro Championship Entry Deadline Tuesday, July 14th at 4:30 PM
- Click here to register.
- Senior Section Championship Entry Deadline Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:30 PM
- Click here to register.
- Qualifying for the Senior PGA Professional National Championship is held in conjunction with the Senior Section Championship. To enter the qualifier, you must register online at www.pgalinks.com or by calling 800-474-2776. Registration opens Wednesday, June 3, 2015 for the SF Senior PGA Pro Championship (qualifier). The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 14, 2015. Registering for the SF Senior PGA Pro Championship (qualifier) does not register you for the Senior Section Championship. Two separate entries are required to participate in both.
- 36 holes stroke play competition. Age division and tee separations will be as follows: 50-59, 60-69, 70-74 and 75+. Each age division will play from a different set of tees. All age groups must have a minimum of three players to constitute an age division. *If you wish to compete for the overall championship, but you are over the age of 59, you will be permitted to play in the 50-59 division and play for the overall championship while also competing in that age division. You must notify the Section office in writing if you wish to do so.
- All Members of the South Florida PGA, including Life Members in good standing who have attained the age of 50 on or before August 3, 2015 and meeting Section eligibility guidelines.
- $160 Includes golf, cart, range, player luncheon and $5 bag gratuity per player per round.
- $50 Optional Bonus Pool
- Monday, August 3, 2015
- Round One tee times beginning at 7:30 AM off tees #1 and #10
- Player Luncheon following Round One
- Tuesday, August, 4, 2015
- Round Two tee times beginning at 7:30 AM off tees #1 and #10
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call (561) 746-4501 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- Click here for a listing of hotels offering discounted rates to PGA Professionals. Further accommodations will be posted shortly.
- Jupiter Medical Center will be set-up at scoring both days of the Championship distributing gift bags to the field. Representatives on site will be:
- Suzanne Ambrose
- Christopher Cascio
- Grace Flowers
- Course Set-Up - Click here for 2015 approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy - Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card - Click here
- Alcohol Policy: Alcohol is not permitted at any point during the rounds of play for the Senior Section Championship. “during the round of play” includes any suspension of play. The penalty for a violation of this policy would be disqualification.
- Tequesta Country Club - 201 Country Club Dr, Tequesta, FL 33469 | (561) 746-4501